FKBD registration terms and conditions
General conditions of registration.
- Registration at this website is FREE of CHARGE and without any ongoing financial commitment.
- The FKBD community is for people working within the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom industry (in retail, installation, supply or manufacturing) or within closely allied business involved with interior design or home improvements, or people retired from such business.
- People working as KBB journalists, researchers or influencers are also welcome to register.
- Once registered you may use the Federation web site and other Federation publications as a platform for the exchange of non competitive information, and a means to exchange opinions and experiences with a view to strengthening the KBB industry in general, and promote a high standard of service to the general public.
- You may also post images and details of your own work and designs to the publicly viewable blog platform.
- The FKBD administrators shall have full discretion whether to confirm or reject any registration.
- Initially you register as an Associate, Membership status is awarded on merit. Associates must not represent themselves as Members until they have satisfied the requirements.
- While the FKBD do not charge any fee for registration, any voluntary donations are welcomed to assist with the day to day running costs of our organisation.